Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Six-Pack: The Six Reasons I Wish the Television Season Wasn't Over

It's only been four weeks since the end of the 2005-2006 television season, and I already long for the days filled with hours and hours of great television. Here are the six shows I miss the most:

1) Lost-Anybody that doesn't miss this show should really have their head checked out. The season finale brought on so many new questions that I really want answered. I'm also worried for three of my favorite survivors; Locke, Ecko, and Desmond. Wednesday's suck without Lost.
Order Lost: Season One on DVD
Pre-Order Lost: Season Two on Amazon

2) Grey's Anatomy-If the third season is anything like this one, I cannot wait until it comes back on. In my opinion, it had the best season of any show. There wasn't really a big cliffhanger but I miss my weekly dose of George, Izzie, and the rest of the gang.

Order Grey's Anatomy: Season One on DVD
Pre-Order Grey's Anatomy: Season Two on Amazon

3) 24-I wasn't a huge fan of last season but I have a feeling this might be a turnaround year. With the news that 24 will shoot at least part of the season in New York, I can't wait to find out the reason for the change of scenery.

Order 24: Season Four on DVD

4) Prison Break-The story really heated up during the last few episodes but I was kind of disappointed with the cliffhanger ending. It will be interesting to see how Michael and his fellow inmates escape the guards hot on their trail. I know I can't wait until September to find out.

Pre-Order Prison Break: Season One on Amazon

5) How I Met Your Mother-I miss Barney so much. He made this show the best comedy on television and I can't wait to hear what he has to say next.

6) Veronica Mars-I have a feeling that this might be the year it finally breaks out (both in terms of viewership and story-wise). I didn't love the first two seasons quite as much as the critics but it is still in my top ten. However, I think this is the year it breaks into the top five.

Order Veronica Mars: Season One on DVD
Pre-Order Veronica Mars: Season Two on Amazon

Are you itching for fall to come already? Which shows do you miss the most? Please discuss in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home