Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Dream Emmy Ballot Part Two

If you missed my first post (covering the best show and lead actors/actresses categories), click here to read it.

Supporting Comedy Actress:
  • Jaime Pressly (My Name Is Earl)-Everybody was surprised at how good a job Pressly did and I agree.
  • Sarah Chalke (Scrubs)-Chalke can be very funny at times.
  • Judy Reyes (Scrubs)
  • Jenna Fischer (The Office)-Easily the most believable and one of the most loveable members of the show.
  • Nicollette Sheridan (Desperate Housewives)-I didn't have any other good choices for the last slot so I picked the underused Sheridan.
Supporting Comedy Actor:
  • Ethan Suplee (My Name Is Earl)-Jason Lee is hilarious as Earl but even he is overshadowed by Suplee.
  • John Krasinski (The Office)-Even funnier than Steve Carell.
  • John C. McGinley (Scrubs)-Always hilarious.
  • Will Arnett (Arrested Development)-The best of the talented supporting actors/actresses on this show.
  • Donald Faison (Scrubs)
Supporting Drama Actress:
  • Sandra Oh (Grey's Anatomy)-One of the many spectacular actresses on Grey's.
  • Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy)
  • Jean Smart (24)-Played an outstanding first lady. Too bad it was probably her only season.
  • Chandra Wilson (Grey's Anatomy)
Supporting Drama Actor:
  • Michael Emerson (Lost)-I don't know if he qualifies (seeing as he was just a guest star) but he was the best addition to Lost this season. He instantly became my second favorite character. Behind.......
  • Terry O'Quinn (Lost)-He should have won this award last year.
  • Josh Holloway (Lost)-He should have been nominated last year.
  • Gregory Itzin (24)-Itzin shined as a corrupt President on 24.
  • Isiah Washington (Grey's Anatomy)-The George/Burke moments won me over. In my opinion, he is better than award favorite Patrick Dempsey.
My Choices For Winners:
Supporting Comedy Actress: Jaime Pressly
Supporting Comedy Actor: Ethan Suplee
Supporting Drama Actress: Sandra Oh
Supporting Drama Actor: Terry O'Quinn

There you have it. My person picks for who I'd like to see nominated. Feel free to discuss/insult/praise my picks in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home