Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gameshow Marathon-June 7

Our annoying celebrities got to play Beat the Clock tonight. I remember watching this old gameshow on GSN when I was younger and I used to love it. Unfortunately, my memories are now tarnished because of these horrible celebrities.

At least this time they represented the game well by playing exact copies of previous gems. The dried ice/cap and balloon games were incredibly funny. Of course, the celebrities had to ruin things by attempting to entertain us but actually annoying us. Paige's attempts to trash talk with the scissors was just embarassing and incredibly stupid. Kathy's whining about how she deserved the spot in winner's row was also idiotic. At least Leslie and Tim were smart enough to be quiet.

I had hoped that this show would improve in future episodes but it seems to have gotten even worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home