Thursday, June 22, 2006

Channel Surfing-June 22

Master of Champions-This might have been one of the corniest and stupidest shows I've ever watched. I had hoped it would be a hidden gem similar to Extreme Dodgeball. Boy was I wrong. I can't think of one good thing to say about this show. The hosts and judges suck and the contests are completely random and idiotic. Master of Champions deserves to be cancelled after one episode.

Windfall-After a slow second episode, this was a much better night. I do wish we would get more of the mail order bride story though. I think it is one of the more unique plots I've seen in awhile. The A-story of the week (of an outsider suing for her share of the pot) was predictable but still pretty well done. While this show hasn't become the breakout series I had hoped, it is still a nice summer treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home